Getting involved is a great way to make the most of your AFWA membership! The benefits of volunteering include:
- Developing strong professional relationships with other members and chapter leadership
- Exploring new areas, technologies, and tools
- Honing presentation, public speaking, and writing skills
- Gaining management and leadership skills
- Contributing to events and initiatives that will benefit all AFWA members
- And much more!
There are three ways to get involved. Choose one, or all!
- Committees: If you’d like to be involved in long-term projects and help guide the direction of our chapter, check out descriptions of the committees and then fill out the Volunteer Sign-up Form.
- One-time events: If you’d like to help out with fun events such as New Member Tea, Student Night, the Scholarship Dessert Auction, or dinner meetings, fill out the Volunteer Sign-up Form.
- Donate: If you’re short on time, but would still like to make a contribution, donate to the AFWA Scholarship Fund through our secure donation form.